Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tiffany replies

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper

2. Real tree or artificial? Real, but I have given in to the fake thing

3. When do you put up the tree? Monday after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? right after Christmas

5. Do you like eggnog? no

7. The hardest person to buy for? since I love shopping sooo much and spend soooo much time doing it I can always come up with something for everyone

8. Easiest person to buy for? my girls

9. Do you have a Nativity Scene? ya the best Fontanini (I love collecting the whole village)

10. Mail or Christmas cards? I don't get the question but I do send cards in hopes I will hear
back from everyone

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? disco light

12. Best Christmas gift you ever received? ijoy massage chair (best gift I have ever received)

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas presents? Oct

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? peanut butter fudge

16. Lights on the tree? yes the prelit fake thing

17. Favorite Christmas Song? Oh, Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home until the day after, then traveling to a great family reunion

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes

20. What's on the top of the tree? Lighted star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? both

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the fattening treats people bring when I'm trying to be good.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Started collecting ornaments from the 14 countries I have visited

24. Favorite Christmas Dinner? cooking with the little pans. a tradition we brought back from Holland

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I already got my present. All my siblings are coming to the reunion

26. Who is your favorite Christmas Character? bimbi

27. Who is most likely to respond to this? Katie

28. Who is least likely to respond to this? any of my siblings

29. What is your favorite Christmas CD? "It's A Beautiful Christmas" with classic hits by Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Doris Day, Jonny Mathis and more

2 comments:

TM CLAN said...

Oh, my gosh. I literally gasped when your page loaded on my computer and Tom asked what was wrong. That family picture is AMAZING!!!!!! That word doesn't even do it justice. I better get a copy. Who took it? Seriously, loooooovvvvee it. And, I'm shocked Tiffany responded. Long live bimbi (I have it).

Katie said...

How do you bake with little pans?