Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tis the Season

I was leaving Wal Mart a day or two ago when a homeless man asked me for money. I told him I don't carry cash (which is true). When I got to my car I thought about the season, checked my glove box, found $3.00, and drove to the front of the store to find him. I did not see him at the front of the Wal Mart, but I saw him walking across the parking lot to another store. I drove up beside him and as I rolled down my window I said "Hey I found $3.00 in my glove box, here." As he turned towards me I realized IT WAS SOME OTHER GUY!!! Some other dude in a black jacket and jeans who thought I was out of my mind!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

that's funny! were you in your porsche?

The Sampson Family said...

Yep!!

Scot & Sherri Bradford said...

That made me laugh! And...you have a porsche? Nice.

The Sampson Family said...

You would have known that if you had told me when you came to Vegas!!