Thursday, August 21, 2008

15 Years

Tiffany and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary yesterday. August 20, 1993 was a great day for us. For our commemoration we ate dinner at "Rising Sun", our favorite sushi bar. Then we went to see Danny Gans perform at the Mirage. After that we checked in to the Silverton Hotel for the evening. When we woke up today we had breakfast at the cafe and then walked around the Bass Pro Shop. It is a HUGE outdoors and sporting goods store. Tiff had a lot of fun checking out the camping equipment. I liked the trout and bass tanks, as well as looking at the boats.

When we got back home we packed up the girls and spent the afternoon at the Desert Breeze water park. Our girls loved it. Altogether it has been a wonderful last two days. When Tiff woke up this morning I told her "we have started our next 15 years". I cannot see how it could be possible, but I hope they are as magnificent as the first 15 years.

1 comment:

Kathy wisocmbe said...

What an awesome family! Good job on the running David that is great.
Tiffany you are an amazing mom and I knew you would be your girls are adorable. It looks like you guys keep real busy and have a lot of fun, good for you. The B.Y.U. days are long gone but the memories will be with me forever. Love always Kathy wiscombe