Sunday, February 15, 2009

Date with my daughter

Tiffany and I went out Friday evening and had a family in our Ward watch our children, and then Saturday evening we watched their children so they could go out. And as luck would have it I scored tickets to the UNLV game against Colorado State, and my wife was good enough to met me take my second youngest. She went to a game with me a few weeks back and discovered the REALLY likes UNLV basketball. Here she is at the game.



She had a lot of fun, First I bought a rose to take with her, then we went out for dinner before heading to the stadium. She had lots of fun cheering for her Rebels. It was neat to see her get excited when the Rebles scored, and to watch her get mad when the referee's calls did not go the Rebles way.

After the game I put the top down in my car and drove her on the Vegas strip. She was very impressed. Her favorite was the Eifel Tower.

1 comment:

TM CLAN said...

She looks very content in that porsche! Spoiled, rotten I tell ya! She also looks so much older than last time. Can't wait to hang at the ocean in a few weeks!